Nail Care Information
- The nail consists of a protein called Keratin.
- On average it takes approximately four months to regenerate a complete nail.
- Nails grow faster in the summer than they do in the winter. They tend to become dry and brittle when it is cold and humidity is low.
- To clean the underside of the nails safely, apply a generous amount of peroxide, let sit 30 seconds and rinse under tap water.
Cleaning the File
- To keep the cutting surface nail dust-free and sharp, wash with a toothbrush using mild soapy water or alcohol.
Cleaning the Pads
- Spray with rubbing alcohol and rub lightly with a cosmetic sponge. Let air dry.